Cutting Edge

technology solutions!

Providing

leading ICT infrastructure solutions!

Advancing

social development through technology!

Welcome to Mosima IT Solutions

Mosima IT Solutions provides a comprehensive range of services to manage and maintain your ICT infrastructure at optimum levels. We have dedicated software developers, project managers, web and graphic designers that can help design, create and implement your technology needs. Our experience and extensive knowledge of systems software and integrated hardware, allows us to implement tailored solutions that are efficient and cost effective. Mosima IT Solutions was established in 2006 to provide information technology solutions for small to medium sized businesses and government entities. We are a technology intensive corporation geared to deliver state-of-the-art solutions in areas of integrated business solutions, system applications, product development, Internet/Intranet applications and communication & network management services.

  • We aim to position ourselves as a leading, black owned and managed technology firm
  • We aim to harness the entrepreneurial flair, talents and network of black professionals and graduates
  • Use technology as an enabler to leap frog the previously disadvantaged into the fourth industrial revolution
Read More

Networking & Cabling

media space and are the primary source of positive, engaging news in the Northern Cape province of South Africa, arguably the most vibrant economy in the areas of solar energy, mining and and the Square Kilometer Array. Most news covered in traditional media around the Northern Cape province is limited, negative and generally portrays the Northern Cape as a province of doom. MyNorthernCape seeks to address this with positive, engaging and quality content.

 Mosima Technology Holdings hold 40% of MyNorthernCapeTv, with the other 60% held by Bush Coffee productions, a black owned film and production company owned by a dynamic young film and video producer, Motheo Seleke.

 Services offered by MyNorthernCapeTV:

  • Online TV Station (mynortherncape.tv)
  • Social Media Strategies
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Film and Video Production
  • Content Development and Creation
  • Professional Photography
  • Events and Marketing
  • Positive Breaking News and Coverage
  • Source of positive news coming out of the Norther Cape province

Website www.mynortherncape.tv